Thursday, February 7, 2013

Glitter Loaded Nails

Welcome back to the February Nail Art Challenge. I'm caught. I did a few manis ahead of schedule to have a stockpile for these challenges because I have midterms next week and knew I'd have less time for nail art. So, yeah, the lack of henna kinda gave that away, huh? Oops!

Anyway, today's challenge is Glitter Loaded Nails, and I knew immediately what I wanted to use.

Jindie Nails
This is Jindie Nails Pretty Penny. This polish is ridiculous in the very best way. There is so much going on here! This is 3 coats on it's own, and I am crazy for this rose gold sparkle!

Pretty Penny

Jindie Nails Pretty Penny
Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! An 11th prize has been added, as well as the opportunity to earn more entries! Check it out, and good luck :)

Til next time!
-Kara 


3 comments:

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)