Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Eve Nails!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Welcome to 2013, fellow polish junkies! This year is going to be fabulous, I can feel it! I'm cooking up something special that will be released in a week or two, so you'll want to stay tuned for that. I'm also on Day 1 of a 6 week nail polish No-Buy, so wish me luck!

In the meantime, I wanted to show you my new years eve nails!

This is my "Ball Dropping at Midnight" inspired mani. Simple, but sparkly, and fun!


This mani was made using Zoya Storm on all but the ring finger. If you don't own Storm, go out and get it. Today. It's amazing! Black creme base packed with holographic microglitters. Perfect for a night sky or galaxy mani. The ring finger is China Glaze White on White covered in 3 coats of Revlon Stunning.

Here's a close-up of Zoya Storm. Seriously. Go get it.


Did you do a festive New Years mani?
Til next time!
-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)