Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pretty Serious Nightopia


Welcome back! I have for you one of my absolute favorite polishes. Ever. Yes, I love it that much!
This is Nightopia by the Australian brand Pretty Serious.

Pretty Serious Nightopia
Look at this delicious shimmery teal duochrome! At this angle it's teal.

And at this angle, it's blue!


 And look! Another pretty angle!


 So pretty! The formula on this polish is fabulous, this is two coats topped with Seche Vite. I wore this all day, and could not stop staring at them. I decided they looked like a peacock, so I decided to make it official


For this I used Essie Good As Gold and Bundle Monster BM-212, I then used Color Club Harp on It to fill in the dots. And viola! Peacock nails!

Hope you enjoyed this mani half as much as I did!
Til next time!
-Kara


1 comment:

  1. The base color is gorgeous, but those peacock nails... wowza! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)