Saturday, December 1, 2012

Kelara Uranus and Eight Crazy Nights

Welcome back! I hope everyone is doing well, I'm absolutely exhausted! These kids have been giving me a run for my money, and B is teething again and not sleeping well. Miraculously they are watching Winnie the Pooh right now, so I have a few minutes. Should I clean the bathroom, or blog? Errr, I'm going to put that bathroom off another day.

Let me tell you, I have been hitting the Indie train pretty hard lately, and I have discovered a new favorite! Before I get to the details, take a gander at this:

Kelara Uranus and Eight Crazy Nights

Say hello to Kelara Lacquers Uranus and Eight Crazy Nights.

Uranus, from Kelara's Planetary Collection, is a blue/green base with micro-holographic-glitters, and it is...well...out of this world! This polish is a little on the thick side and drags a bit at the tips if you don't have enough polish on brush, but it wasn't too bad, and all evened out with the second coat. Topped with HK Girl Topcoat.

Wowza, this polish is GORGEOUS and a new favorite of mine!

Here's a close-up of two coats of Uranus:



For the Accent nail, I topped Uranus with one coat - yes, one!- of Eight Crazy Nights from Kelara's Festivus For The Rest Of Us collection. Eight Crazy Nights is a clear base with tons of glitter in different shades of blue and silver. This polish is a Glitter Bomb!

Here's a close-up of one coat of Eight Crazy Nights over Uranus:






So pretty!

Kelara Lacquers are made by boyfriend/girlfriend team Tara and Kellan, all polishes are hand mixed, 3-free, and cruelty free! You can purchase Kelara Lacquers in their Etsy shop - I know I can hardly wait to pick up a few more!

What do you think of Kelara's creations? Have you tried them yet?

-Kara

3 comments:

  1. Uranus is so pretty! (Not going to lie. I giggled after I wrote that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!! This is one I have ordered now you are making me fall in love with the glitter one. Gorgeous swatches!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)