Thursday, December 13, 2012

Snowman Nails

Welcome back! I'm sorry posts have been a little scarce these days, but I had finals this week, so between studying, and the kids, I haven't had a lot of time for my nails, but I'm finished now, and free until Winter Term begins! Yay!

Today's mani was super fun, I loved it so much, and my mom even asked me to recreate them on her toes, which was fun to do.



This is a base Sassy Lacquer Jack Frost, two coats (you can see my previous post on this polish here). I then used my dotting tool and China Glaze White on White on the tips for an uneven "fallen snow" look. The balck is China Glaze Liquid Leather, the brown is FingerPaints You're Kiln Me, the Orange is Zoya Arizona. For the holly in his hat, I used Color Club Berry & Bright and Ho Ho Holly. I think I've used one of those two in every day of this holiday challenge so far!



Tomorrow's Challenge is Inspired By A Holiday Movie. This one has me intimidated! Stay tuned to see what I come up with!

-Kara


 Loading InLinkz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)