Friday, December 7, 2012

Aphrodite Lacquers Temper Tantrum

I hope you are all still with me, because I have a fabulous Indie to share with you today! Let's jusmp right in, shall we?

Let me introduce you to Aphrodite Lacquers Temper Tantrum:

Aphrodite Lacquers Temper Tantrum
First off, I have been lemming this  polish hard for a couple of months, and, let me tell you, it was so worth it! Temper Tantrum is a shimmery white jelly with small black hex, and medium fuchsia squares. I am a sucker for those medium sized squares. Love them. A polish has medium square glitters? Gotta have them. Really. It's a sickness.

This polish went on really easy and smooth. No dragging or having to fish out the larger glitters and individually place them. This went on like a dream! This is two thick coats, no undies!

Aphrodite Lacquers are all hand-mixed polishes and are available in their Etsy store.

What do you think? Let me know, I love reading your comments :)
-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)