Saturday, November 3, 2012

Galaxy Nails!

Hi there! I hope everyone is doing well tonight. I'm still recovering from Halloween! Between staying up late Trick or Treating and all the sugar in their little systems, the girls' schedules have been way off, and things are just now starting to get back to normal. Well, as normal as things ever are around here.


I love today's mani. I just received Elixir Lacquers Kind of Connery on loan from a friend. If you're not familiar, this is silver, green, and blue micro glitter and pale blue, silver, and white hex glitter in a blue jelly base. Put this over black, and, viola! Instant Galaxy Nails!

I used 1 coat of China Glaze Liquid Leather and 2 coats of Kind of Connery. Look at all that glitter! I love the blue micro glitter in this polish, it's absolutely gorgeous. Kind of Connery is super easy to work with, it required no "fishing" for glitter, and there was no "strategic glitter placement" like most glitters require (in my experience). I topped it with a thick coat of Gelous, and 1 coat of Seche Vite.

Ready for the photo bomb?


 It's so pretty!

Elixir Lacquers Kind of Connery

Here's a close-up so you can see the blue/green micro glitter in there. Gorgeous!


 And here's a bottle shot for you.

I love this polish. Love. I'll be sad to part with it, but will definitely be purchasing this for myself at some point. Next time I want to try it over blue!

If you'd like to buy Kind of Connery, or check out the other Elixir Lacquers creations, head on pver tp their shop. Their products are all 3-Free and cruelty free. They retail for $10.

What do you think? Will you be trying the instant galaxy mani?

-Kara

3 comments:

  1. Looks great on you! Glad you liked the polish. It is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try it! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes most definitely. Great job with it, Kara. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)