Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


I want to thank the lovely and talented Amber from And Then There Was Polish who has bestowed the honor of the Liebster Blog Award upon me! The gist of the Liebster Award is that it is given to your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Once you have received the award, you must give 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions, then pass the award on to 11 more blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Kind of a blogger chain, if you will. Fun, right? Here we go!

11 facts about me...

1. I love books. All books. Paper books, digital books, audiobooks. Love them all.

2. I played fast-pitch softball from ages 8-19.

3. I am 6 feet tall.

4. If I could, I would live off of peanut butter and chocolate.

5. I'm taking college ASL classes.

6. I hate wearing dresses, but love dressing my daughters in them. Cruel, huh?

7. I love to watch trashy reality shows like "The Hills" and "America's Next Top Model" while I paint my nails.

8.I love to take hot baths, but I'm too tall for most bath tubs.

9. I love the smell of apple blossoms. If you ever come across a soap that is apple blossom scented, let me know.

10.My kids are my life.

11. I love to play video games, though I haven't had much time to play them since having kids.

And here are the questions Amber left for me:

  1. What is your favorite brand of polish? Zoya. I have more Zoya's than anything else, they are so smooth and creamy! 
  2. Do you have any pets? I have one cat, Bonnie.
  3. How many polishes do you own? Oh, jeez, do I really have to answer this? More than 150, less than 250. Let's just leave it there, shall we?
  4. What is the color you want most right now, but can't have? OPI Parlez Vous
  5. What is your favorite TV show? Of all time? Friends. New shows? Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who...
  6. Favorite food? Cheese. Specifically Boxing Cheddar, it's super aged and delicious. I discovered it when I was pregnant with B, and have been hooked since.
  7. What is your worst habit? I bite my cuticles. Bad for a nail blogger, huh?
  8. What is your dream career? Can I get paid to paint my nails and blog about it? If not, I don't know, but I'm thinking about becoming an ASL interpreter.
  9. What is the strangest talent you have? I can clap one handed. It's so weird, you don't even want to know.
  10. What is your favorite song? Shambala by Three Dog Night. It always makes me feel happy and upbeat.
  11. Who is your celebrity crush? Ian Somerhalder
 I'm going to ask the same questions to:

1 Punky's Polish
2 Renolyn
3 Polish Insomnia
4 Painting Awareness
5 No Bottle Left Behind
6 Nail Engineer
7 Hawaiian Chicky
8 Polish Gone Crazy
9 Show Me Your Top Coats
10 Paper Thin Nails
11 Glitter Me This

Thanks Amber!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)