Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 7: Stripes/Lines

Welcome back! I haven't posted since Thursday, and it feels like forever since my last post! Weekends are really busy for me and the kids, and I just haven't had time to sit down and do my nails in a couple of days, but I'm back now, and ready to show you my November Challenge Day 7 entry!

Day 7's theme is Stripes/Lines. In my head, this mani was amazing, in real life...meh. I consider myself fairly good at nail stamping, I've never really had a problem with it, but I had also never tried a straight line image before. Let me tell you, getting straight lines onto curved nails? Not easy. And my pinkie? I should know by now to not even attempt to stamp on my pinkie, it never comes out right. I must have repainted my pinkie 7 times before I gave up and just went with it. Apparently, I'm not meant to have a good Stripes/Lines mani.



For this mani, I used 4 untried polishes I've recently received as swaps, and I'm pretty proud of that :)
This is Essie Bikini So Teeny, Essie Mod Square, Butter London Slapper, and Technic Party Brights Bora Bora Beach. Then I used Konad special black stamping polish and Vivid Lacquer plate V001.

Day 8 is Gradient Nails!
Be sure to check out what the other girls did for Day 7, links below :)
-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)