Tuesday, November 6, 2012

OPI DS Extravagance Funky French

Hey hey, welcome back! Today's mani is a funky french tip I did a last week and never got around to blogging about it, I love the look of this, but unfortunately, it didn't last long. My nails chipped so badly the next day, it was absolutely ridiculous how bad it was, which is too, bad because I love OPI DS Extravagance - it has such depth!

Anyway, here it is :)
OPI DS Extravagance, tipped with China Glaze Liquid Leather, and a nail gem for a 3D accent

OPI DS Extravagance




What do you think? Are you a fan of 3D accents?

Til next time!

-Kara

PS Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY , it ends Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Any accent is nice, especially a glittery or sparkly one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara..this is gorgeous! The DS Extravagance and Zoya Aurora are so close in coloe in the photos. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)