Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have fun plans, great food, and great company. I know that's what's in store for me!

To celebrate, here's a turkey mani I did! Okay, I did this for a Thanksgiving mani contest last month, and I knew I wanted to use it here for Thanksgiving. So here is my turkey :)


This is my first ever free-hand nail art! I love my little turkey, I think he turned out super cute!
I used Nicole by OPI The Next CEO as the base color, and for the turkey I used Ulta Fine Pruned, Nicole by OPI Kourt is Red-y For a Pedi, Essence Mellow Yellow, Zoya Arizona, FingerPaints You're Kiln Me, and FingerPaints Ch-art-coal Black.

I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving. I know I am thankful for all of my followers! Cheers!

-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)