Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Orly Miss Conduct

Not much going on with me today, so I'm going to just jump right in!

Today's mani is so fun, I didn't think I would love this polish as much as I do! Orly Miss Conduct is a magenta polish with gorgeous scattered holo - so fun! I actaully painted this on my nails last night, and wore it all day today. I got so many complements on it! Then tonight, I decided it needed a little something extra. Check it out!

Orly Miss Conduct

This is 2 coats of Orly Miss Conduct stamped with Konad's special black stamping polish using my Vivid Lacquer stamping plate V001. I cannot tell you how much I love this plate! The full nail images are HUGE, so they actually fit my large nails! Check out my other post featuring the Vivid Lacquer plate here.


Here's a macro so you can see the beautiful scattered holo in Miss Conduct. Gorgeous, isn't it?
B thought so too, she snatched the bottle off of the desk and managed to get it open, and poured half the bottle out all over the carpet. Yay.

-Kara

3 comments:

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)