Sunday, October 7, 2012

Butter London comparison

So I was looking at my untrieds stash, trying to decide what I wanted to wear tonight, and I grabbed Butter London All Hail the Queen and thought "heyyyy, this looks familiar... do I have a dupe on my hands?" Let's compare, shall we?

Here we have it, Butter London All Hail the Queen and Essence Special Effects Topper Holo Topping, Please!

Butter London All Hail the Queen & Essence Special Effects Topper
 Look pretty close in the bottle, huh?  Here's a closer look.


So I swatched them on two of my nails to see...

 This is 3 coats of All Hail the Queen on the middle finger (top finger in the top picture, on the right below)  and 3 coats of Essence on the ring finger

So, no, not a dupe. Not even close! Amazing how different they can look from the bottle!

-Kara


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)