Friday, October 12, 2012

Jawbreaker

Good morning everybody!

I spent yesterday swatching every polish I own onto nail wheels, and apparently I am addicted to dark colors, especially blues! So, to break out of my dark color funk, I put back the polish I was going to wear today and picked out something light and fun. I present to you Pretty and Polished Jawbreaker!

Pretty and Polished Jawbreaker

Jawbreaker is a milky white jelly  with multiple sizes and shapes of red, blue, green, purple and gold matte glitter - I love the red squares! I used 2 coats of Jawbreaker over Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On to give it a more bright opaque white look instead of a milky jelly look, topped with Seche Vite. Sorry I'm not holding the Jawbreaker bottle - it's a mini and looks very wonky to hold in pictures.

Jawbreaker is my first and only Indie/Franken, and I am loving it! So fun and different.

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you! What is your favorite Indie/Franken polish? 

-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)