Monday, October 15, 2012

"What's In My Bag" Tag!

I have been tagged by the amazing Alison over at therosysnail.com, so here it is: What's In My Bag?

So, bear with me, I'm a mother of two young kids, so my bag is actually... a diaper bag. A very nice diaper bag, but a diaper bag nonetheless. It's a Petunia Pickle Bottom in case you were wondering.


 Here it is, my diaper bag. The first thing I always try to carry with me, is water, I don't drink nearly enough water so I try to compensate by carrying around a bottle of it like I'm a responsible person who takes care of herself.


Next is the obvious baby stuff: diapers, wipes, snacks, and a toy for each kid.


Here is my coupon binder, a small first aid kit, some disinfecting wipes for shopping carts, highchairs, etc, some hand sanitizer, a mini Kleenex pack, some Acetaminophen, teething tablets, and some vitamin c tablets because the kids have been fighting colds.


On to MY stuff - yay! My wallet (fossil brand, I love this wallet!) my sunglasses, phone, some Kohl's cash I found stuffed in the side pocket (yay!), my iPod - I live 20 min from town, and if I have to listen to The Wheels On the Bus or Five Little Ducks one more time, I'll throw up, so I listen to audiobooks. I just finished Game of Thrones and started Fall of Giants (in case you were wondering :p ), and the pink zipper pouch that holds all my makeup and misc stuffs.


Here is a peek inside :)


And the contents. I have some lipsticks, lip balms, and lip glosses at all times. Like I said, I don't drink enough water, so I am in constant need of something on my lips. The specific lip products change all the time but today it is Tarte LipSurgence in Perky,- I own 4 of these, and this is by far my favorite color, LypSyl lip balm - this came in my VoxBox last month, and I am hooked, NYX "mood" lipgloss in Affectionate, Mally high Shine Lip Color in Mally's Look - another absolute favorite, and Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait. Next I have a mini glass file and wooden cuticle stick, a pen, a mini sunscreen for the baby, bobby pins, a hair tie, tweezers, rewetting drops for my contacts, a mini lotion (again, not enough water, so this is a must have), a travel hair brush, makeup for touch-ups, a mini-mirror, and Earth Mama Angel Baby nipple butter...for my cuticles! It works really well, so I carry this with me and keep my Lush cuticle butter by my bed at home.

So, that is what's in my (diaper) bag! Thanks so much to Alison from The Rosy Snail for tagging me, this was a lot of fun!

What must-haves do you keep in your bag?

Here are the other ladies participating in this tag - go see what's in their bag!

The Rosy Snail
No Bottle Left Behind
Red Polish or Bad Polish
The Semi-Charmed Diaries
Renolyn
Beauty With a Passion
Fiorella's Closet
Just One More Bottle
...And Then There Was Polish

-Kara

3 comments:

  1. This is fun, Kara. As a mama of two little boys my purse is full of all the kid gear too. I'm excited about your new blog! I started one a few months ago centered generally on my passions (crafting and home decorating). Stop on by!
    www.littlestonecape.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. sorry, it's www.littlestonecape.blogspot.com. I tried to make a link but I messed it up somehow.

      Delete

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)