Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Yellow is the color of the week

Good evening! Sorry I didn't post at all this weekend, but I managed to catch the "death flu" (as I like to call it) and couldn't even bring myself to paint my nails. Yes, it was *that* bad, I had naked nails all weekend! Luckily, it seems to have passed quickly, and I'm well enough to do my nails again.

The "Powers That Be" have decreed that this week's color of the week is Yellow. I'm not a huge fan of yellow nail polish on me, it doesn't really agree with my skin tone, but I'll give it a whirl!

  
Sally Hansen + Floam = glitter gradient

This is technique is called a glitter gradient, and instead of your usual glitter, I used Floam! Fun, right? 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow, Floam for the glitter, topped with Seche Vite. I probably should have used 2 coats of Seche Vite, but, oh well.

What's your favorite yellow polish?

-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)