Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Rebranding

It has been brought to my attention that there is another nail blog called Nailed It, and because I'm not trying to take any readers from her (in case they think I am her), I will be re-naming my blog.

This has been really hard for me, I've been thinking about this for over a week now, and every time I think I've come up with something great, it's already taken *sad face*

However, inspiration has hit! Welcome to Never Gonna Give You Up! A blog about my nail polish obsession/addiction! I am loving my new name, and I hope you do as well. A & I have been dancing around the house singing the Rick Astley song for the last 20 minutes having so much fun! I am now upbeat and excited for the new name! My url will stay the same, so please come find me here at nailedit2.blogspot.com and welcome to the NEW Never Gonna Give You Up!

And you're welcome for getting that song stuck in your head :)

-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)