Friday, October 12, 2012

Fun with Victoriana

Today was such a hectic day for me, it was an in-service day, so A didn't have preschool and B decided she was not going to take a nap today. At all. So once I finally got everyone into bed, I reached for a favorite polish for a pick me up.

Butter London Victoriana is a beautiful blue-teal packed with silver micro-glitter, and, man, is it gorgeous!

Butter London Victoriana



See what I mean? Gorgeous! Ahhh, I feel better already!

But I couldn't stop there, it's not even midnight, after all, and tomorrow just wouldn't be right if I actually had enough sleep, so...

Konad m64

This is 2 coats of Victoriana, 1 coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy, then I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep with Konad plate m64. Phew, that was quite a mouth full!

I hope you enjoyed this mani as much as I enjoyed making it!

What's your go-to color when you need a pick-me-up?

-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)