Saturday, October 20, 2012

Half Moons

I've been feeling particularly frustrated today, both girls are sick, and I am exhausted. I was feeling like this was the longest day ever, so when I FINALLY got them to take a nap, I decided to do my nails early (it's still light out!) and do something extra fancy to boost my spirits. Wat's that you say? I should have napped, too? Well, yes, I probably should have, haha, but this is so much more fun to blog about :)

I've been wanting to try half moons for a while now, but have never actually gotten around to it, until now!

Half Moons


This is 2 coats of Essie No Place Like Chrome with 1 coat of China Glaze For Audrey, all topped off with Seche Vite

Essie No Place Like Chrome & China Glaze For Audrey

Pretty, huh? I am so pleased with this mani, I just can't stop staring at it!

What do you think?

-Kara

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment :)